We have resumed our regular hours and are scheduling appointments.
Some changes that we are making in the practice as a result of COVID-19:
· All staff and our providers will be wearing masks and other personal protection equipment (PPE).
· All patients will be required to wear a mask before they enter the building. No patients or their caregivers will be allowed into the office without a mask.
· All patients will have their temperature taken and will be screened for Coronavirus risk factors using the CDC guidelines upon entering.
· We will be strictly enforcing social distancing.
· Only scheduled patients and their necessary caregivers will be allowed into our office. We ask family and guests to remain in their vehicles as we limit the number of individuals in our office.
· Our staff will be disinfecting common areas more often, including front desk, chairs, counter tops, exam rooms, restrooms, phones, computers, doorknobs, and equipment.
· We will have extra hand sanitizer at the front desk areas, clinical areas, and will be reminding everyone to practice proper hand hygiene.